Can anyone please answer my Question ?

Vimalesh

Sep 28, 2010, 7:54:11 AM9/28/10
to IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS, UPSC, PCS, APPSC & civil services aspirants group
Hi all !

What are the two papers in the new CSAT ? Does the GENERAL
STUDIES paper exist in the new CSAT pattern ? Please clear my doubt...

Thanks...

With Regards,
Vimalesh

Jaago: Result fixing in UPSC

Sep 30, 2010, 10:34:06 PM9/30/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vimalesh,

As far as we are aware of CSAT is on the way for 2011 Prelims. The
model paper consisting of CSAT pattern and contents, shall be out by
november end.
UPSC has been an apaque organization lately who doesn't believe in
fair practices or transparency. We are a group of students protesting
against corruption in Prelims Result 2010. You can read more about us
at padupsc2010.blogspot.com
I would like to clear to you that here we are not an IAS query related
or Prelims 2011 related helpline.
We would appreciate your concern and support for protest against the
corruption in Prelims 2010.

Regards

Shivani

> --
> IAS Group editor : Kalyan Chandra
> Email : kalyan...@gmail.com
>
> Sms alerts : http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/iasportal

Regards,
Web-info Team

Tele-contact Person: Mr. Ajay Mishra
Phone: 9717581280

E-contact Person: Ms. Shivani
E-mail: pad....@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fixing_upsc
Our Blog: www.padupsc2010.blogspot.com

Vinay C

Sep 30, 2010, 4:18:00 AM9/30/10
to indians...@googlegroups.com
As of now the understanding is that GS is going to remain the same.
The other paper is some general aptitude/analytical based.Details not available.
UPSC has yet to divulge the details.