Minimum marks required?

Swats

Jun 20, 2011, 9:58:42 AM6/20/11
to IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS, UPSC, PCS, APPSC & civil services aspirants group
What is the minimum marks required to clear English(compulsory) and
the Regional Language Paper in Mains (UPSC) ?

GOPINATH DHARMARAJ

Jun 23, 2011, 4:12:27 AM6/23/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Need a help:

Can you any one send me the CSP exam question paper 2011 (on June12). It will be useful for me.

Thanks & Regards
Gopinath D

--
IAS Group editor :  Kalyan Chandra
Email : kalyan...@gmail.com

Sms alerts : http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/iasportal

sidharth rao

Jun 29, 2011, 1:50:01 AM6/29/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hi everyone,

i was jus wondering whteher evryone has received their hall ticket for indian forest service exams.i have not yet received mine.in cas i don get it before the exam.wat is the procedure to be followed for me to get the ticket or write the exam

please reply soon anyone

thanks and regards

ganeshan paramathma

Jun 30, 2011, 3:40:19 AM6/30/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com

In General marks in languages are not considered in grand total. Minimum pass 40% is required

--
Best Regards

G.Ganeshan 91 0 9585849043