Re: {IAS aspirants} Digest for indianservices@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

Iranna Pattar

Jan 11, 2011, 9:38:07 AM1/11/11
to indians...@googlegroups.com
hi,
kindly tell us some good magazines for prelims

regards

iranna

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 8:53 PM, <indianservi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/indianservices/topics

    "Jaago: Result fixing in UPSC" <pad....@gmail.com> Oct 01 08:04AM +0530 ^

    Dear Vimalesh,

    As far as we are aware of CSAT is on the way for 2011 Prelims. The
    model paper consisting of CSAT pattern and contents, shall be out by
    november end.
    UPSC has been an apaque organization lately who doesn't believe in
    fair practices or transparency. We are a group of students protesting
    against corruption in Prelims Result 2010. You can read more about us
    at padupsc2010.blogspot.com
    I would like to clear to you that here we are not an IAS query related
    or Prelims 2011 related helpline.
    We would appreciate your concern and support for protest against the
    corruption in Prelims 2010.

    Regards

    Shivani

    --
    Regards,
    Web-info Team

    Tele-contact Person: Mr. Ajay Mishra
    Phone: 9717581280

    E-contact Person: Ms. Shivani
    E-mail: pad....@gmail.com

    Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/fixing_upsc
    Our Blog: www.padupsc2010.blogspot.com

    Vinay C <vinay...@gmail.com> Sep 30 01:48PM +0530 ^

    As of now the understanding is that GS is going to remain the same.
    The other paper is some general aptitude/analytical based.Details not
    available.
    UPSC has yet to divulge the details.

    Nisha Daniel <nishata...@gmail.com> Oct 06 08:36AM -0700 ^

    can somebody give me the list ou prescribed psychology books for civil
    services exam???

    Nisha Daniel <nishata...@gmail.com> Oct 06 08:35AM -0700 ^

    wat are d books i shud follow for public admin as a whole? is avasthi n
    prasad books sufficient?

--
IAS Group editor : Kalyan Chandra
Email : kalyan...@gmail.com