git-flow?

Matt Burke

Nov 2, 2010, 12:00:59 PM11/2/10
to indianapolis-c...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone strongly in favor or opposed to using git-flow for
ten-thousand? I think it'll help the branches sane.

Intro: http://jeffkreeftmeijer.com/2010/why-arent-you-using-git-flow/
github: http://github.com/nvie/gitflow

--
Matt

Jon Fuller

Nov 3, 2010, 8:13:34 AM11/3/10
to indianapolis-c...@googlegroups.com
Heh... I read 'git-achievements' when I first saw the email...

Yeah, I'm cool with it.  Sounds like a good idea.

BTW, I most likely won't be in Thursday morning.

James Alexander

Nov 3, 2010, 9:21:01 AM11/3/10
to indianapolis-c...@googlegroups.com
No strong feelings either way here. Part of me would like to know what the vanilla git experience is like since we're using mercurial at work, and it'd be nice to have a straight comparison between the two. But if you feel that it would make working with branches easier, then I have no problem with using it.

- James A.