Sept 13th: State of the Industry

IBEN Steering

Sep 6, 2011, 10:40:39 AM9/6/11
to IBEN - Indiana Biomedical Entrepreneur Network
Come join us to kick off the new season with our annual state of the
industry. Learn about trends in research commercialization and
funding that will affect the strategy of your current business, a
business you are thinking of starting, or research that you think may
eventually be commercialized. This season we are focusing on including
lean and virtual approaches to the life sciences in every discussion.

Speakers:

Brian Stemme, Project Director, BioCrossroads

Kristin Jones, President & CEO, Indiana Health Industry Forum (IHIF)

When: Sept 13th, 2011 5-7pm

Where: IUETC

This event is at the IUETC, 351 West 10th St., Indianapolis, IN

RSVP: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?998004-5CIlxUOPrZ

The Indiana Biomedical Entrepreneur Network (IBEN) strives to enable
entrepreneurship in life sciences and medicine throughout Indiana.
This is achieved through social networking, education and events
featuring experienced entrepreneurs.

IBEN is open to all who play a role or have an interest in biomedical
entrepreneurship, from academics to product.

IBEN is made possible by Ice Miller, the IURTC, and The Indiana Health
Industry Forum (IHIF)