Dec. 13th networking @ Tomlinson Tap Room in the City Market

IBEN Steering

Dec 1, 2011, 2:20:25 PM12/1/11
to IBEN - Indiana Biomedical Entrepreneur Network
Hey Everyone,

The December 13th networking event will be at The City Market,
upstairs in our own section of the mezzanine by the Tomlinson Tap
Room. There is no cost, yet we will have food samples from several
vendors in the market, as well as drink tickets for the Tap Room.

What better place for a networking event about entrepreneurship than
where we can support multiple Indiana entrepreneurs!

It is critical for this event that you RSVP at least a few days in
advance.

When: Dec 13th, 2011 5-7pm

Where: Indianapolis City Market, 2nd Floor mezzanine near the
Tomlinson Tap Room
For location, map, directions:
http://www.indycm.com

Parking:
I have been told that the parking lot in the NORTHEAST corner of
Alabama and Market, the paved top parking lot is free after 4:30
http://www.indycm.com/parking/

RSVP: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?998004-5CIlxUOPrZ

The Indiana Biomedical Entrepreneur Network (IBEN) strives to enable
entrepreneurship in life sciences and medicine throughout Indiana.
This is achieved through social networking, education and events
featuring experienced entrepreneurs.

IBEN is open to all who play a role or have an interest in biomedical
entrepreneurship, from academics to product.

IBEN is made possible by Ice Miller, the IURTC, and The Indiana Health
Industry Forum (IHIF)