View this page "*Convention Vendors"

Downonthefarm

Apr 12, 2010, 11:38:46 AM4/12/10
to Indiana WOCP

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/indiana-wocp/web/convention-vendors
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Colette

Apr 12, 2010, 10:00:40 PM4/12/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dallas China told me they were NOT going to be there.
Colette

check out my website:
www.colettesporcelainart.com

Ellen Wilson-Pruitt

Apr 13, 2010, 8:18:17 AM4/13/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Yes Colette you are right.   Dallas is not going to be there.   I am having all kinds of trouble with the website.  The message was sent when I tried to revise the vendor page for probably the 6th time and everytime I do it says it is updated and then reverts back to the old version.  I have been struggling with this same problem for about 4 weeks....throwing up my hands and knowing when I have been beat.   I haven't beren able to add anything or update anything for nearly a month so that is why the vendor list is not updated. Sorry for any confusion.

Ellen
 Visit my website at www.ellenwilson-pruitt.com

See the latest in what's going on with the Arts in Martinsville. Check out the Art Sanctuary website at www.artsanctuaryindiana.com

Visit my weblog to read some more self-indulgent reflections from "down on
the farm".

http://downonthefarm.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Check out Shelby the farm dog's page at:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/927381