Let's set the record straight... ISMA 2020

pp98...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 1:22:51 PM2/18/20
to Indian Spring in Boynton Beach

Wow!  There has been a lot of misinformation going out about the ISMA election.  Let’s set the record straight?  Let’s look at some of the issues:

2013 was many years ago. The landscaping could have been shabby.  That’s fine and dandy.  I think the ISMA leadership has done a great job in the last two years with beautifying every gate and areas within.

Communications: ISMA has created a website and a Facebook page.  Have you taken the time to register and go on to view anything?  We also have available the community channel 63 for updates and notices.  I get Emails with issues, concerns and emergency information when necessary.  I think the communications have come along way and can only get better with more participation.

An incumbent is on the board of Brookside.  Did you know Brookside is suing ISMA?  Their board wants you to pay for their Brookside’s security!   That is, if that person is re-elected, Brookside residents will pay less maintenance and you will pay more- for Security.  Does that sound as though this person has ISMA’s interests at heart?  I don’t think so.

The Estates, which is not a POA, wants ISMA to take care of the Estates Rules enforcement and other stuff.  An incumbent running resides in the Estates.  All other POA’s maintain their own properties and pay fees to their POA.  How much will maintaining the estates cost you?  Why doesn’t this community form a POA of its own?

Also note that it was the Board that passed the Capital Contribution Reserve with your support, not solely the incumbent from the Estates.

News flash; MCIS no longer exists!  So, what is the big deal exactly?

The developer created block voting for Condominium.  Maybe it SHOULD be changed.  Let’s ask the new Board to look into it…

Don’t allow the same old clique to bring in a few new cronies just to keep their favoritism going.

I recommend you vote for the independent thinking that has made ISMA the envy of the other local communities.   Richard Banaszak, Patricia Rogers, Birgit DeSotle & Burt Rubenstein.

My ballot is already in!

josef MARKS

Feb 18, 2020, 3:11:45 PM2/18/20
to pp98...@gmail.com, Indian Spring in Boynton Beach
Hi, Although I am no longer a member of the club, I do not believe in block voting. - - - That being said, You should know the history. Originally the developer was from Canada and only condos were to be built for the "empty nester". however, he went bankrupt and the eventual developer was a Mr. Greenberg, And he changed the concept and built 1 family homes. However the concept of one vote per development per owner has never been changed. Therefore the 3 major developments are in control as long as their presidents agree. ONLY IF THESE THREE AGREE CAN THE SYSTEM BE CHANGED

F. J. CONLEY

Feb 18, 2020, 6:04:38 PM2/18/20
to pp98...@gmail.com, Indian Spring in Boynton Beach, frank conley
Dear pp98015575,
   You make some interesting comments.
   You, however, would be more credible if you identified yourself.

    Secondly, I suggest that you read the actual law suit that was filed by Brookside against ISMA. (It is public record.)

   Unfortunately your, in fact, are perpetuating "misinformation".
You have totally misrepresented what is in the Brookside complaint.

   Maybe you should now correct your email and "...set the record straight".

Best wishes
On February 18, 2020 at 1:22 PM pp98...@gmail.com wrote:

ANDRES ROSENBERG

Feb 21, 2020, 5:38:26 PM2/21/20
to F. J. CONLEY, pp98...@gmail.com, Indian Spring in Boynton Beach
Mr. Conley,

Would it be possible for you, or any other in this email, to provide information about the Brookside vs ISMA suit, as it is very difficult for a non-web savvy to search Palm Beach County public records.

So, if someone wants to "set the record straight..", instead of hiding after "public records" which are not "that" public, please explain what this suit is all about.

Thank you

Andres Rosenberg
Evian at Indian Spring

F. J. CONLEY

Feb 21, 2020, 8:57:54 PM2/21/20
to ANDRES ROSENBERG, pp98...@gmail.com, Indian Spring in Boynton Beach, frank conley
Sir,
    Please see the attached complaint filed by Brookside in December 2019 regarding the Brookside allegation that their quarterly assessment  is disproportionately high compared to other HOAs.
    Ironically, since Brookside is a member of ISMA the fees that they, Brookside,  contribute to ISMA in some part are used against them for ISMA legal costs and fees.

   Best wishes
BROOKSIDE vs ISMA Declar. Action, Injunctive Relief & Damages Filed Dec. 11, 2019 (1) (2) (1).pdf