Selenium training details

viresh sb

Feb 21, 2011, 2:32:17 AM2/21/11
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com, manis...@gmail.com
Hi,

Myself viresh a java developer. Would like to have training on selenium and testng .

Can any  please let me know the date and time when selenium testing course will start.

Regards
Viresh SB
9980867000

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Girish pattana <giri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Manish,
                  Can you please provide me with an example if possible.

Thanks,
 -Girish

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Manish Chakravarty <manis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Giri,

Instead of this approach, I would suggest you "wrap" the waitForCondition API to do exactly what you need.

Thanks,
Manish

Thanks & Regards
Viresh S Barahanpur
Email:viresh.sb@gmail.com
Cell:91+ 9980867000

Kamalakar

Feb 21, 2011, 10:42:08 PM2/21/11
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Viresh,

Good Morning
Hope you are doing good
Thanks for showing intrest in taking training on selenium .

There are two courses
  . Basic selenium
  . Advance selenium

Timings would be around in the morning 6:00 to 7:00 am or 7:00 to 8:00 am

We even do weekend batch .

Reach me at + 919966400459

Sent from my iPhone

prem chand

Feb 22, 2011, 12:15:59 PM2/22/11
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Viresh,

this is prem.

I am from Hyderabad, I am Interested to Learn selenium Testing...
Prem
9059139677 || 9490532487

viresh sb

Feb 22, 2011, 1:51:32 AM2/22/11
to indian-seleni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please update me the your website address and does two course
will contains testng and update me the content list of both courses. I
mean the syllabus in ms word copy

does that fees 8 thousand you told includes advance selenium.

I would like to meet you in person update me Basavangudi address for contact.

Regards
Viresh SB.
9980867000

>> Email:vire...@gmail.com