Bug deBug Chennai - Extended Early-bird Registration

bharath s

Feb 4, 2012, 2:38:19 AM2/4/12
to bharath s

Having trouble reading this email Click Here

RIA-RUI & ITB
present
Bug deBug
March 24 - 25, 2012 | Chennai
Agenda Speakers Sponsors Register Call for Papers

Early-bird registration closes today

Register now to avail Early-bird discount

Speakers

Come to Bug deBug and meet some of the best speakers in the country!

Vipul Kocher Anjan Kumar Nayak Rahul Verma Pradeep Soundararajan
T Ashok Vasudevan Swaminathan
Visit our website for the updated list of speakers

Workshop tickets are open

Don't miss out on the opportunity to attend your favorite workshop. We have limited seats only!

Register now for the workshop

Call for papers

Here is an unique opportunity for you to share the Bug deBug stage with our speakers and present your favorite topic. Submit your paper before the deadline. Visit our website for complete details.

Sponsors

Indian Testing Board QASymphony Moolya Testing Private Ltd.

Event Hotline:

Karan
Tel: +91 94441 55024 | Email: Ka...@ria-rui.org

Follow us: