Regarding: response required from you for kaleja movie with english subtitles.

David

Oct 10, 2010, 3:44:59 PM10/10/10
to Indian Organization BTH, rakit...@gmail.com
Hello Everyone,
We feel it as a privilege once again to get back to you. We are
excited to celebrate the success of the movie "Endiran". Congrats to
all the guys who have taken pain and time in getting it to
Karlskrona.

Rakesh is planning to get the movie "Kaleja" starring Mahesh
babu to Karlskrona very soon. We would like to know your response in
order to make it possible to make further proceedings to get the film
to Karlskrona . Further information regarding the film will be
posted soon depending on the response we get by Tuesday morning .
Please do acknowledge by responding to this mail. Depending on this
response we would like to get further more movies to Karlskrona.
If you want to know further information please feel free to
contact

Rakesh - 0761107187 or 0760918888
mail id: rakit...@gmail.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rakeshreddyp