hi friends

Ganesh

May 3, 2010, 6:03:17 PM5/3/10
to Indian Organization BTH
Hi Friends,
By any way we will not force any one to pay. it all
about there willingness.. and this publishing person names is only for
encouraging not to discourage to any one and many friends have't like
to publish as red mark names. so this will not happen. but who has
paid will sure publish in the IOB. because its our responsible to do.
because collecting money from more than 300 peoples with out recipe
will make a big issue as point out by IOB members. so this is the
only solution to solve this issue. thanks for people who has given
comments for my mail.am expecting more ideas from all friends that
will help me to improve ..

Thanking you...

Regards
S.Ganesh