hi Friends

Ganesh

Sep 23, 2011, 10:08:36 AM9/23/11
to Indian Organization BTH
hi Friends,

This is Ganesh, After long day we are going together for a
special event. This is a time to Rock "Indian day". As we did a great
and special day on 2010, our "Indian Organization Bth (IOB)" got a
good reputation and we expect same in 2011. "Indian Day" date has not
yet fixed.
So this time we desire to get good opinion from all Indian
student and like to give opportunity to show there talent and to make
our country proud..

Questions:
1.Which date is more suitable to fix "INDIAN DAY 2011"
2.What are the changes need to take?
3.What are the special events need to add?

We are expecting your valuable suggestion..

Thanks.
S.Ganesh
Indian Organization BTH