Regarding Inflow of Money

mahesh chandra

May 6, 2010, 8:11:02 PM5/6/10
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello one and all..........

This mail is from IOB Finance Group 2010

Till now 176 students have given the money, Gurudutt and BTH sponsored 3000 with this the total amount of 20600 is collected.
and the money is distributed to all the departments, we are thank full to one and all for contributing to the amount to progress the event.

We the IOB Finance Group is thank full for the team members who taken charge and the people who supported for collecting the amount.
* The complete collection information is attached in the attachment. if any ones name is missing on the list they can contact the team members, with below
mail id, respective to their departments.
1. Avinash Gupta avinash...@gmail.com Signal processing
2. Brahmam S V   brahm...@gmail.com     Software
3. Sudhir Kumar sukuma...@gmail.com Tele-Communication
4. Vishal K vish...@gmail.com Free-movers
5. Ganesh S s-ga...@hotmail.com Free-movers

* If any people who didn't pay the money and want to contribute now to IOB, they can send the amount to the account shown below with some reference text and keep a mail,
 the confirmation will be updated in the collection information sheet- 2010.
6. Phani S  saripal...@gmail.com SWED Bank 81695-9130570550
7. Sridhar B bsrid...@gmail.com SEB Bank-5681-0075011
 We hope that collection information is passed to all members in the group, if any one are missing and don't know, we request the members
 of the IOB to pass the information to them and let them to join in the IOB group to grow the members for future event.

**The Complete detailed usage of the amount in the event will be updated as soon as possible when the information is collected from all the sub-groups.

Come on lets enjoy the event and make it a Big success by showing our Indian integrity and hospitality to our fellow country people and BTH staff to make our Country proud.

Thanking you

With Regards
IOB Finance Group 2010.
Money Collection Info IOB-2010.xlsx