Request for Positive Reviews for Complimentary Soft Copy of the Book

C. P. Kumar

Apr 6, 2023, 1:28:03 AM4/6/23
to coa...@googlegroups.com, groun...@googlegroups.com, hydr...@googlegroups.com, indian-h...@googlegroups.com, mod...@googlegroups.com, water-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address the numerous requests I have received since my last message regarding the soft copy of the book "Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide". As mentioned earlier, I would like to offer a complimentary soft copy of the book to all members who agree to post positive reviews on the following sites:

Therefore, if you would like to receive a complimentary soft copy of the book, kindly confirm that you agree to post positive reviews of the book on the aforementioned sites. Please note that this offer is only valid for those who agree to post positive reviews.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
C. P. Kumar

Tejaswi K L

Apr 6, 2023, 2:21:45 AM4/6/23
to indian-h...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I hereby agree to write positive review for your book entitled Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide.
Request you to please send me the soft copy of the book.

With regards,
Tejaswai Lakkundi

Dr. Tejaswai Lakkundi
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Geology
School of Earth Sciences
Central University of Karnataka
Kadaganchi, Aland Road,
Kalaburagi - 585 367
Karnataka State, India
Mobile: +91 88619 36570

SUMAN DEB BARMAN

Apr 6, 2023, 2:22:05 AM4/6/23
to indian-h...@googlegroups.com
Yes Sir I agree with you.

SUMAN DEB BARMAN

Apr 6, 2023, 2:27:27 AM4/6/23
to indian-h...@googlegroups.com
Respected  Sir,

I hereby agree to write positive review for your book entitled Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide.
Please send me the soft copy of the book.

With regards,
Suman Deb Barman