[App] Wayr - New app to send free SMS via Way2SMS

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 26, 2014, 6:29:48 AM1/26/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Majhi
Hello,
We recently found that all of the android apps supporting Way2SMS stopped working. So we took a shot at it and came up with Wayr app.

You can send free SMS to any mobile in India through Way2SMS using this app. You of-course need a Way2SMS account to use it.

This app is currently in Open Beta. We welcome any suggestions, ideas, features for this app. If you face any problems/bugs, feel free to contact us.

Download Android App @ http://ge.tt/3BLtJZG1
Facebook Page @ http://www.facebook.com/wayrapp

Give it a try!

Kumar Mrinal

Jan 26, 2014, 9:49:28 AM1/26/14
to Android India
Not able to login with my way2sms login credentials... :(

Regards,
Kumar Mrinal

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

   Powered by → http://IAUG.in
   Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/c6144584-7fc1-404e-8d20-e558144bd42f%40googlegroups.com.

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 26, 2014, 12:55:13 PM1/26/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mrinal,
Could you please specify the error if you are getting one?
Which mobile model and what what version of Android do you use?
Thank You,
Abhishrant

Kumar Mrinal

Jan 26, 2014, 11:02:57 PM1/26/14
to Android India

Hi,

I'm using XOLO Q700, Android 4.2.1

There is no error msg I'm getting. It stuck on the login page. After punching in my credentials it simply don't move to any level.

Attaching my screen shot for your reference.

Regards,
Mrinal

Sent using iCloud

Screenshot_2014-01-27-09-27-59.png

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 27, 2014, 2:57:22 AM1/27/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mrinal, Thank you very much for your help to find out the bug. I have fixed the bug and updated the app. You can download the updated one (v1.01 Beta) here @ http://ge.tt/3BLtJZG1 Thank You Again, Abhishrant

Kumar Mrinal

Jan 28, 2014, 1:53:18 PM1/28/14
to Android India

Thanks buddy.... Its working now. Good work. Keep it up. 👌 👏 👍

Regards,
Mrinal

Sent using iCloud

Sanket Shah

Jan 28, 2014, 11:02:26 PM1/28/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Working perfectly on Galaxy Nexus 4.4.2 !
Thanks
Just a request : If we can change the signature which is displayed at the end of message ?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 29, 2014, 12:19:38 AM1/29/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sanket,

I am glad that the app worked perfectly on your phone! :D
Also Thank You for using it!

The signature used at the end of messages are added by Way2SMS. So I cant edit it! Sorry! :(

If you liked the app please do share with others
And you like you can like the  app's facebook page @ facebook.coom/wayrapp

Thank You,
 Abhishrant

Varna Reddy

Jan 29, 2014, 4:12:26 AM1/29/14
to indian-android, Abhishek Majhi

Working perfect..

Thank you guys

Varna
Sent from my N⁴
8549841199

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 29, 2014, 4:22:26 AM1/29/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Majhi
Hello Varma,

Good to hear that the app worked for you!  :D

Do share with others and if you want do like the app's facebook page

Thank You for Using the app,
Abhishrant

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 31, 2014, 3:00:06 AM1/31/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Majhi
Hello All,
The download location of the app has changed. The new location is @ http://ge.tt/3uca46H1/v/0?c
Thank You,
Abhishrant

Preetham Gowda

Jan 31, 2014, 8:21:57 AM1/31/14
to Indian Android Users Group

FYI!!

Files removed

These files have been removed by the owner

Free account

Get 2GB storage for free by signing up. It only takes a few nanoseconds.

Create account

These files are no longer available as the owner has removed them.

If you want to access the files, contact the owner.

Regards,

     Preetham Gowda

Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
---

Abhishrant Majhi

Jan 31, 2014, 12:35:06 PM1/31/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com, Abhishek Majhi
Hi All,

Sorry but I have been asked to take down the app by Way2Online,
So the download has been deleted.

I am working on a alternative solution but it will take some time.
Will post updates here if their is some progress!

Thank You,
Abhishrant

Sanket Shah

Feb 3, 2014, 10:58:52 PM2/3/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

The app in attachment doesn't have a signature at the end , Can you tell how and why ?
Even it uses way2sms login credentials ?

On Jan 29, 2014 1:54 PM, "Abhishrant Majhi" <abhish...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Sanket,

The signature at the end of the message is default by way2SMS. So I cant change it. Sorry.. :(

Thank You
Abhishrant,

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:32:26 AM UTC+5:30, Sanket Shah wrote:
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
Screenshot_2014-01-30-12-43-40.png

Abhishrant Majhi

Feb 6, 2014, 3:05:32 AM2/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sanket,

I am not sure what are you trying to imply from the question.
If you are taking about this signature 'Sent via Way2SMS' or something similar then it will come at the end of every SMS you sent using Way2SMS as the sign is added by Way2SMS.

For direct email - abhish...@gmail.com

Thank You,
Abhishrant