calendar alarm

Aayush Gadia

Apr 18, 2014, 4:09:45 AM4/18/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
In calendar we get notification only once one beep but I want the whole alarm thing built into it. Anyone using any app like that because I could not find any.

Sanket Shah

Apr 18, 2014, 6:19:35 AM4/18/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
didn't get you!

-Regards,
Sanket Shah

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/624549ff-3022-4758-b4e4-e0102c032555%40googlegroups.com.

Aayush Gadia

Apr 18, 2014, 7:01:24 AM4/18/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
the notification in calendar is just one beep... I want full alarm functionality....

Thanking You

Regards

Aayush Gadia

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Indian Android Users Group (IAUG)" group.