[OT] Goodbye my friends

Prakash Shetty

Jan 6, 2014, 8:08:26 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi IAUG Members,

Its been a pleasure to have been a part of IAUG and its core team.

Its time to move on for me as i am now assigned to newer responsibilities in my organisation.

Will be spending time working on expanding and building better opportunities for my organisation.

Would be spending my spare time in developing my domain W.cx

Sadly all these responsibilities will leave me with no time to look after IAUG.

Wishing IAUG, the IAUG Core Team and all its members a great time ahead.

Best Regards

Prakash N. Shetty

@PwrUsr | W.cx

aambrish s

Jan 6, 2014, 8:10:23 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
All the very best for all your future endeavors. Cheers!!!

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/1154c116-1932-4b69-bb67-394dde23b787%40googlegroups.com.

shaswat.backup

Jan 6, 2014, 8:11:47 AM1/6/14
to Indian Android Users Group

Dear Prakash bhai
All the very best for your future endeavors. .
We all wish you the very best and success in all aspects of life
It was an absolute honor and privilege to have known and interacted with you thru this forum
You and your valued guidance will surely and sorely be missed. .

Thanks & regards
~●Shaswat S Doctor●~
Twitter: shaswat_doctor | BBM: 758AADBF | G+: google.com/+ShaswatDoctor
(sent from Android-Note2)

Download G Cloud Backup for Android, up to 10 GB Free.
Use this code: [2JIHMF] at signup and we'll both earn space: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup

nisarg...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 8:15:30 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
All the best prakashbhai and I wish you all the success in your life.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Jan 6, 2014, 8:19:47 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
All the very best bhai.

Shreyas Deshmukh

Jan 6, 2014, 8:31:28 AM1/6/14
to Android India
All the very best Prakash bhai :)

Warm Regards,

Shreyas Deshmukh

Vinod Nihalani

Jan 6, 2014, 9:51:24 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Wish You Good Luck Prakash Bhai ...

Mohit

Jan 6, 2014, 10:15:26 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
All the best Prakash bhai!
Sent on my BlackBerry® Bold 9900

From: Prakash Shetty <prit...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 05:08:26 -0800 (PST)

Sanket Shah

Jan 6, 2014, 10:18:58 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Goodluck ! Prakash Bhai

-Sanket Shah A.k.A Sourcex

Vishal Sheth

Jan 6, 2014, 10:32:03 AM1/6/14
to Indian Android
Hey Prakashbhai,

We would miss you here. All the best. Do keep in touch.

Vishal Sheth

ronak parikh

Jan 6, 2014, 10:34:32 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

All the very best... Take care...

Tapan

Jan 6, 2014, 11:02:18 AM1/6/14
to Android-India

Best of luck for future bhai :) It was always a pleasure to have you on this team.
Will keep in touch offline :)

Kumar Mrinal

Jan 6, 2014, 12:53:24 PM1/6/14
to Android India

We will surely miss you P'man... All the very best for your future Anna. Hope you will be back to this family after achieving your goal very soon. 👍

Regards,
Mrinal

Sent using iCloud

On Jan 6, 2014 9:32 PM, "Tapan" <tapa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Best of luck for future bhai :) It was always a pleasure to have you on this team.
Will keep in touch offline :)

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---

Suresh S

Jan 6, 2014, 10:24:58 AM1/6/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Our hearty wishes for your future project Prakash Bhai

Jay Gummadi

Jan 7, 2014, 4:06:18 AM1/7/14
to India Android Grp

Congrats Pman, you rock!!