[App]Top Android Apps for College Students

Sanket Shah

Oct 18, 2013, 1:34:12 PM10/18/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Android Apps for College and University Students:

I have used all the apps that I have listed below. These Android apps have helped me a lot. Therefore without further ado let me start the list.

Top Android Apps for College and University Students:

1)Evernote:

Evernote is a free note taking app. Available for Android and iOS. You can start saving your notes on this free app. Evernote also allows you to save your tweets. You can also share and sync files with others using Evernote. Another good thing about this app is that you can store your notes by putting a label on them. This makes easier for you to arrange your notes. Evernote is available for free in Android Play Store. You can download this app by clicking here.

2)Google Drive:

Yet another great app for students who want to store their important lectures,assignments or any other useful stuff. Google Drive works like Dropbox. It automatically connects to your Gmail account and authorizes you to upload anything you want. Another advantage of Google Drive is that you can upload important notes there and you can share them with your friends and classmates. Therefore it is considered to be a must have Android app for college and university students.You can download Google Drive by clicking here.

3)MyScript Calculator:

MyScript Calculator is my favorite Android app. Unlike other Calculator apps it do not shows you a keyboard to input numbers. You can draw numbers and symbols with your hand,the app recognizes the number and symbol and performs the operation. Hence it is a time saving app. You should install this app in your Android smartphone. You can download this app by clicking here.

4)School Timetable Deluxe:

School Timetable Deluxe is an Android app for a student like me who forgets to keep his smartphone on silent mode during lectures. Think,what would happen if you have forget to put your smartphone on silent mode and suddenly during lecture your phone starts ringing. Definitely,it would be a abashment for you,isn't it? So this app allows you to input your timetable and it would automatically turn your smartphone on silent mode during your lectures or classes. Download School Timetable Deluxe by clicking here.

5)Expense Manager:

Being a student it is necessary for me to keep a record of all of my expenditures. This is where I use this app. You can use Expense Manager to keep a record of all of your expenditures. You can save your expenditure in different categories. This app gives you a proper reporter of how much you have spend in a day,week and in a month. You can also create budgets and payment alerts. This app also allows you to store images of your receipt. So you can use view them when necessary. Another advantage of Expense Manager is that you can also backup all of your date either in your SD Card or in your Dropbox. You can download this app by clicking here.