[News] FaceBook Group for IAUG has been created

Prakash Shetty

Nov 8, 2013, 2:15:51 AM11/8/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello IAUG Family,

We are proud to announce the creation of a FaceBook Group for IAUG.

Please feel free to join the same.

Looking forward, to your kind cooperation and support as always, and having a wonderful time with all the family members.

Best Regards
Prakash Shetty

Sachin Jain

Nov 8, 2013, 2:25:50 AM11/8/13
to Android India
Awesome!!

-
Sachin Jain
Love Movies? Try my Android app - FilmyRatings

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/6cbe5479-1adb-4663-9b26-3d81164a5eba%40googlegroups.com.

Tapan

Nov 8, 2013, 3:03:02 AM11/8/13
to Android-India

Awesome prakashbhai.. Do contact me on hangout or telegram need to discuss something .

Sahil Manchanda

Nov 8, 2013, 3:07:45 AM11/8/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Well done prakash bhai..will join as soon as I reach home from office

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Tapan <tapa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Awesome prakashbhai.. Do contact me on hangout or telegram need to discuss something .

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---

Sahil Manchanda
Sent From Google Nexus 4

Pratit Desai

Nov 10, 2013, 4:57:08 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/iaug.in/

Let us see more contributions from everyone on our new Page on Facebook.

Pratit Desai

Nov 10, 2013, 1:25:38 PM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Please Join the Indian Android Users Group on FaceBook via this new Short link - http://bit.ly/IAUGFB

krish s

Nov 21, 2013, 9:37:36 AM11/21/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi m from Pune here to learn mods n trick for android on my note 2 can u guys introduce me with head n tails here, will be great

Pratit Desai

Nov 21, 2013, 1:18:55 PM11/21/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to iAug.in Forum.

Feel free to post your questions and queries with proper Tags on subject.