HIRING || ANDROID DEVELOPERS || WOOPLR || HYDERABAD

nare...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2014, 6:55:23 AM11/7/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Company: Wooplr         Location: Hyderabad
You will be part of the core team working on challenging and exciting problems on the Android platform and bring the best experience for our users. You will have complete ownership of various features of the product. You will be coding for a world-class consumer-facing product that's used by thousands of users everyday.

Minimum Qualifications:
  • A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
  • Relevant 2-4 years of experience
  • Ability to create a strong working relationship with our core team
  • Driven and focused self-starter motivated to take ownership of projects

For detailed Job Description check the following link