[APP] Wayr (beta) - Send free SMS to Indian Mobile

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2014, 12:14:58 AM2/16/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello IAUG Members,
We are a group of small developers of India. In India there are many Free SMS Sending Sites available online. Problem was that there were no app for mobile to send Free SMS using those sites.
So, we made 'Wayr'
An app in which you can send Free SMS to any number and any where in India with an user friendly GUI.

As the app is new so we do expect some bugs. So, if you face any bugs or problems, post it here.
If you have any suggestions or ideas for this app you also can post it here.

Here are some screenshots of Wayr App.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-13-22-46-55.png
Views:	950
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	2577478Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-13-22-47-04.png
Views:	915
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	2577479

Download Link - Bit.ly/WayrApp

Twitter - twitter.com/quappic

Thank You,
Quappic

Ashish Mehraa

Feb 16, 2014, 1:33:36 AM2/16/14
to Android India

Cool.. Thanks for sharing the app.. Downloaded it.. Will write if there r any issues after some usage..

--
Best,
Ashish Mehraa

Sent from my Nêxūs 5

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2014, 11:49:19 PM2/16/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ashish,
Thank You for downloading the app... If their is any problem or have any suggestions do post it here...
Quappic,

Vishal Sheth

Feb 17, 2014, 12:24:47 AM2/17/14
to Indian Android
does the message go with my number or the receiver would get a different number?

Vishal Sheth

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/2b2dc22d-3235-4edd-877c-3e12d8f9b1b3%40googlegroups.com.

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 12:34:44 AM2/17/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Depends on the service.... But at 90% the number will be yours....
And sometimes the service sends through its own but your number will be in the message! :D

Thank You,
Quappic

Tapan

Feb 17, 2014, 2:34:03 AM2/17/14
to Android-India

How to register

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 2:38:13 AM2/17/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
You can register @ YouMint and put your login details in the app to use it! :D

On Monday, February 17, 2014 1:04:03 PM UTC+5:30, tapan shah wrote:

How to register

Vishal Sheth

Feb 17, 2014, 3:13:32 AM2/17/14
to Indian Android
ok. Thanks.

Vishal Sheth

Ashish Mehraa

Feb 17, 2014, 3:33:15 AM2/17/14
to Android India

There is no option to register.. Cant make any new account.. It says v have to login wid our youmint account..

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 4:21:39 AM2/17/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, The app is dependent on the YouMint Service so you need a YouMint account

You can register here http://www.youmint.com/

Tapan

Feb 17, 2014, 4:33:14 AM2/17/14
to Android-India

Yeah that's why I asked previously How to register :)

qua...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2014, 5:16:30 AM2/17/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure why but the post I make are either not approved or being deleted...
You need to register at youmint.com and use its username and password in the app..

Thank You,
Quappic

Ashish Mehraa

Feb 19, 2014, 12:01:02 AM2/19/14
to Android India

Created account.. Signed in the app.. Tried sending messages 5-6 times.. Always says check details n try again..

Deleted it for now..

Qu Appic

Feb 19, 2014, 2:40:47 AM2/19/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Oh sorry to hear that! :(

Can you give a screenshot? and some details?

Ever though the app gives an error...
But  the message should been successfully delivered... Can you check if it was delivered?

Thank You,
Quappic

Ashish Mehraa

Feb 19, 2014, 2:51:41 AM2/19/14
to Android India

Checked n mailed.. Not delivered.. Deleted the app for now. Maybe someone else can help with the screenshot if its being used..

Qu Appic

Feb 19, 2014, 3:21:39 AM2/19/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Ok... Thanks for pointing out the issue.

I will try to work out and fix it.
You can follow us at twitter for updates. :D

Thank You for testing the app,
Quappic,