s4 screen broken

dhawal

May 22, 2014, 6:54:48 AM5/22/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hii Friends help needed.
Any one having source /link with Samsung Repairing shop in delhi.

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen is broken.Samsung service centre asking for 6500 which is too much cost..

I also wanted to know if any 1 knows any reliable and economical repairing mobile shop.
Much Thanks...

Wbr

Dhawal Shah

Vishal Sheth

May 22, 2014, 6:56:26 AM5/22/14
to Indian Android

For screen repair on galaxy S they were asking 7000. This is reasonable. It's it under warranty?

Vishal Sheth
Sent From My HTC ONE

--