Ideal Underclock settings for Redmi 1s

Rahul Singh

Oct 13, 2014, 12:35:03 PM10/13/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I recently purchased redmi 1s from flipkart BBS. Though i ordered it for my mama ji but i'm worried from my cousins side whose moderate to high gaming will make the HOT like anything. Hence before giving the phone to him i want to underclock it to best and advisable settings for Snapdragon 400 processor.
Searched various forums and got to know about these settings -
1. 300MHz (lower limit) - 1090MHz (higher limit)
2. 384MHz - 1192MHz
3. 300MHz - 1390MHz

Unsure of what can be the ideal or most fit suites settings for the processor, I thought of asking the community if anyone is using the phone and have not experienced the Redmi issue of getting hot

Thanks in advance
Rahul

Tapan

Oct 13, 2014, 1:06:16 PM10/13/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Which version of firmware is he using?

Tapan

Oct 13, 2014, 5:01:49 PM10/13/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

New update has been thrown by miui in which the heating and ram availability issues are resolved. Update it. Version is v45.0

Rahul Singh

Oct 14, 2014, 1:54:07 PM10/14/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Seriously ... it's updated to 41 or 43 whichever was present till last week.
Will surely give it a try ...

Thanks for information tapan

Cheers