[App] Tickets Now - Right tickets at the Right time

Kalyan Chekuri

Apr 22, 2014, 9:59:52 AM4/22/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
What if next time you are going somewhere, your ticket(from any provider like IRCTC, BookMyShow, Redbus and many more to come) just pops up without a single click?

Download the app from Google Play here..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kalc.ticketsnow

Watch the demo here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8njB5nY3C4

If you like the app, review it on google play and share it with your friends..

Pratit Desai

Apr 23, 2014, 12:42:56 AM4/23/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com, indian-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone tried this?