SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN

Zoheb Sayed

Aug 13, 2014, 12:10:43 AM8/13/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I had purchased a SIM free unlocked phone from Manchester, UK. It was working fine with an Indian SIM (Airtel) all along. I recently sent it back to UK for repair and now when it came back, and after I enter the Airtel SIM again, it is asking me for a SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN. Please let me know what should be done. I am clueless about this.

Nisarg Patel

Aug 13, 2014, 5:58:29 AM8/13/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
They probably might have replaced the device. Is IMEI number same?
If it is asking for sim network unlock pin then you need to get the unlock code.
Mention your model number and original carrier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @IAUGroup

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/2730804f-0850-4657-812c-23764e6544bc%40googlegroups.com.

Sanket Shah

Aug 14, 2014, 2:55:01 PM8/14/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Can they mess with SIm ?

--

 \

Sanket Shah

Executive Director

VJTI | T.Y.B.Tech Electronics

+91-8097540964

sanke...@technovanza.org

Nisarg Patel

Aug 14, 2014, 2:59:46 PM8/14/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
No they cannot mess with sim but ofcourse carriers put network subset lock.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.