[APP][Update] Wayr v1.04 (beta) - Send free SMS to Indian Mobile

Qu Appic

Feb 20, 2014, 11:31:06 PM2/20/14
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello IAUG members,

We recently posted our app here and we have released an update to it... :)

Some bugs found by users are fixed in the app (for others bugs new error logger is implemented for pinpointing those bugs so it can be fixed easily).

and Some New Features in Wayr are new, which are
- New Settings Page for New Features coming :D
- Now you can add your own signature at end of every message sent (in Settings Page)
- Wayr app is now on 'Send Via' list. So now you can go to contacts and chose Wayr to send SMS through easily. (Below Android 4.4 Only)
- Some UI updates.

Download app @ bit.ly/WayrApp
Follow us for updates @ twitter/quappic

Here are some Screenshots of the update