[Guide][Android India]How to Install Android OS on PC

Sanket Shah

Oct 6, 2013, 1:54:58 AM10/6/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Many people don't know how to install Android OS on PC.But Android OS can be installed on PC easily,in this post we have discussed easy method using VirtualBox Software from Oracle.Lots of people are using Android on smartphones but have you ever tried using Android OS on PC ? If not then continue reading this post.
install+android+os+pc+windows+linux+mac

How to Install Android OS on PC (Windows,MAC,Linux) via VirtualBox

Step1

First and foremost in order to download Android OS you need to download VirtualBox Software.Here's a link for VirtualBox Software

With the help of VirtualBox you will be able to install other OS on your current Operating system.Without having to boot your system even once.This way you can run two operating systems on your PC.It's a simple way you can run another operating system and this method is foolproof,it works perfectly fine.

virtual+box
                                                                     VirtualBox
Step 2

Now that you have successfully installed VirtualBox on your PC (Windows,MAC,Linux) now you need to download Android OS.I would say go with Latest Android Jelly Bean 4.x You can download it from VMLite.Click here to Download Android Jellybean.Your download will start.

install+jelly+bean+on+pc+windows+linux+mac
                                                                    Android (JellyBean)

Step 3

Once you download 88 MB file extract files from WinZip.Now look for a file named Android-v4.vbox.

Step 4

Double click on  Android-v4.vbox file and it will open up in VirtualBox.Now hit start and installation will begin.Allow it to Finish and now you have successfully installed Android OS on PC.If you come across any doubts while installing Android OS on PC please let me know.Thank you for reading. -

Source:Here

Paijwar

Oct 6, 2013, 1:57:10 AM10/6/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

Hi

To just use you do not need to install android on your pc.
You can use live android cd. Boot from this cd and use it.

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/429f3c17-b840-47e4-9d53-2d1618dda782%40googlegroups.com.

Sanket Shah

Oct 6, 2013, 2:05:38 AM10/6/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
And where can you get alive android CD or rather how can you make a Live CD ?

And thanks for making me aware of this ...cause loading directly from live Cd is anyday great!

-Sanket Shah A.k.A Sourcex

Paijwar

Oct 6, 2013, 2:18:36 AM10/6/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com