[HElp] Icon on my phone

KBS

Nov 10, 2013, 12:04:13 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Attached is the screen shot  of my Samsung Galaxy Grand. What is the icon next to the alarm?
image.jpg

Ashish Mehraa

Nov 10, 2013, 12:06:03 AM11/10/13
to Android India

Smart watch..

--
Best,
Ashish Mehraa

Sent from my N⁴

Shreyas Deshmukh

Nov 10, 2013, 12:09:04 AM11/10/13
to Android India
The icon is of smart stay! I too have the same on my Grand!

Warm Regards,

Shreyas Deshmukh

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM, KBS <kaus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Attached is the screen shot  of my Samsung Galaxy Grand. What is the icon next to the alarm?

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

Powered by → http://IAUG.in
Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/cb41aec9-bd01-4400-908e-f2a26cc66d71%40googlegroups.com.

KBS

Nov 10, 2013, 12:46:25 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but why is it appearing on my phone?

Shreyas Deshmukh

Nov 10, 2013, 12:57:28 AM11/10/13
to Android India
Because, you must have activated it!

Warm Regards,

Shreyas Deshmukh

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM, KBS <kaus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks but why is it appearing on my phone?

--
╔═════════════════════════╗

   Powered by → http://IAUG.in
   Twitter → @AndroidINForum

╚═════════════════════════╝
---

KBS

Nov 10, 2013, 1:16:40 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shreyas,

Nope I dont have the GEAR.

Regards,
KBS.

Shreyas Deshmukh

Nov 10, 2013, 1:23:58 AM11/10/13
to Android India
As far as I know, Grand doesn't have a gear option. It is for smart watch which was upgraded with a 4.2.2 release!

Warm Regards,

Shreyas Deshmukh

Pratit Desai

Nov 10, 2013, 2:14:33 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com
It is the smart stay Icon.

It will 100K for your eyes every time it approaches the set screen off time through the front facing camera. It you are not looking at the device then it will turn the screen off.

You can turn this off from setting inside Controls.

KBS

Nov 10, 2013, 4:04:16 AM11/10/13
to indian-...@googlegroups.com

You are bang on Pratit ! Thanks...