Please participate in today's launch of the SKC total reform movement and recommend it to others

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 3, 2013, 10:22:18 PM6/3/13
to freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, skc-...@googlegroups.com, freedom-...@googlegroups.com, FTI Delhi, FTI-Delhi, india-polic...@googlegroups.com, conference...@indiapolicy.org, reformsummi...@sonekichidiya.in, summit-participants, personal...@sabhlokcity.com
Dear friend

This is the big day - of the launch of the Sone Ki Chidiya total reform movement - a day for which many of us have worked for many years in an effort to bring good governance to India.

Major political parties have no interest in fundamental governance reforms. It suits them to have an electoral system where only the corrupt can enter, a bureaucracy in which the incompetent and corrupt can never be fired, and voters who are uneducated or ill-educated so they can be divided and ruled through divisive religious and caste politics.

If we can take our message of reform to the streets today, and get it heard by the country, there is a possibility that India might actually change for the better in our lifetime.

Every thing you to today will matter. Even an email sent out, a phone call to the media, a sharing of link on facebook. And there is nothing better than directly participating in the event.

Here are key links:

Best of luck to the organisers and thanks to everyone who has helped in any way.

This is a MAJOR team effort, and all members of this great team for India's freedom deserve a round of applause.

Regards
Sanjeev

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter