Minutes of Nation Building Meet held on 2 and 3 March 2013

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Mar 16, 2013, 9:42:07 PM3/16/13
to Freedom Team of India, freedom-...@googlegroups.com, skc-...@googlegroups.com, spea...@freedomteam.in, IPI-Board, India Policy Institute, ipi-adharshila, India...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Team/Friends

I'm attaching the minutes of the Nation Building Meet held on 2 and 3 March 2013 (as received from Prof. Varun Arya, with minutes converted into PDF).  Please go through these minutes. Many eminent and well known Indians attended the Meet. A few FTI members also participated.

Clearly there was much of value that was said at this meeting, and we would hope that at least some of this can be incorporated into an agenda for reforms to be discussed at the National Reform Summit in Haridwar on 5-8 April.

Please circulate the minutes widely. I'll also publish them on my blog shortly.

Regards
Sanjeev

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
Nation-Buildling-Meet-2-3-March2013-minutes.pdf