$2500 for the winning - easy topic for <35 year olds.

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Mar 4, 2014, 8:23:10 PM3/4/14
to freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, india-polic...@googlegroups.com

Please also share among <35 year olds. I'd be happy to comment on any draft essay that you may write.

sanjeev sabhlok
Blog, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter

Dipinder Sekhon

Mar 5, 2014, 9:29:00 AM3/5/14
to sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com, india-polic...@googlegroups.com
Nice. Interesting topic.
I am wondering what is the boundary of <35 contestant consulting >=35 collaborators? How does one declare/verify that ..?

--
-
---

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Mar 5, 2014, 3:36:50 PM3/5/14
to india-polic...@googlegroups.com, sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com, freedom-te...@googlegroups.com, fti-policy-...@googlegroups.com
Good point. I don't really know. If anyone is contesting, they can (and should) ask this question from the competition organisers. I'd expect that if the commentator merely asks questions/provides guidance for further reading, that wouldn't affect the originality of the work.