Copy of my article in Freedom First, June 2010.

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Jun 15, 2010, 6:05:20 AM6/15/10
to freedom-...@googlegroups.com, Freedom Team of India, towards-a-...@googlegroups.com, future-...@freedomteam.in, fti-adharshila, India Policy Institute
Dear Freedom Partner (and by cc. members of the Freedom Team and others)

Please find below the link to my June 2010 article in FF: http://www.freedomteam.in/mag/FF-jun10.pdf. It is also available at: http://freedomteam.in/blog/fti-magazine. Its title is "Reforming our electoral system is better than changing it". The article explains why we will be better off by not imagining new systems of democracy for India, but focusing on improving what we have.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome those who have recently joined, and encourage you to join your local FP group (check out http://partners.freedomteam.in/ for opportunities). Also look forward to your active support in every way. Do join the two FTI Facebook groups.

Regards
Sanjeev Sabhlok