Request for comments/ input on the Sone Ki Chidiya Total Reform Agenda

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Aug 19, 2014, 8:14:37 AM8/19/14
to sone-ki-chidi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

Based on decisions at a 5-day liberal workshop in Delhi a couple of weeks ago, the Sone Ki Chidiya Federation will now  prepare revise its total reform agenda by October 2014 and print 1000 (or more) copies for wide circulation across India. It is hoped that the revised agenda would be endorsed by a good number of eminent Indians. In every way, India is an under performer, and there is no remedy in sight except this agenda.

Please consider providing your valuable comments on the draft agenda by 30 September. The agenda can be downloaded from http://sonekichidiya.in/ - a Word and PDF copy are available. Tracked changes in Word are ideal, but a simple email to me would also work.

Please share this email among friends and well-wishers. Let India get involved in preparing a high quality agenda for governance and policy reform. (I'm bcc.ing a few people, with a similar request).

I'd also like to thank the hundreds of people who have provided various inputs to this agenda to date.

Regards
Sanjeev