[IPI-Google] May 2010 issue of "Towards a Great India"

Sanjeev Sabhlok

May 15, 2010, 2:23:25 AM5/15/10
to freedom-...@googlegroups.com, towards-a-...@googlegroups.com, India Policy Institute, Freedom Team of India, fti-adharshila
Dear Freedom Partner

The May 2010 issue of "Towards A Great India" magazine has now been released. It is available at: http://www.freedomteam.in/mag/GreatIndia-14.pdf. Being a bit largish in size (0.5 MB) I've not attached it. Please download at your convenience.

I'm also cc.ing certain groups, some for perhaps the last time, given that the transition to the Freedom Partners group is not yet complete. (I trust all those who wish to receive updates re: FTI and join in FTI activities will soon join as Freedom Partners). The Freedom Partner membership category will now be the main vehicle for communication across India.

Regards

Sanjeev Sabhlok

Debleena Bose

May 15, 2010, 2:29:41 AM5/15/10
to india-polic...@googlegroups.com
Awsomeeeeeeee
--
Warm Regards
Debleena Bose

My blog: http://www.weirdandthebold.blogspot.com/

Sanjeev Sabhlok

May 15, 2010, 7:47:47 PM5/15/10
to india-polic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Debleena. Do pass the issue along. There's more on FTI's website:

Regards
Sanjeev
--
sanjeev sabhlok