IndexedDB current usage

stefan stefansky

Jul 8, 2015, 6:56:28 AM7/8/15
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way or any report which is showing IndexedDB usage on desktop and mobile browser. Something like how many API calls are made.
Thanks in advance.

Deni Spasovski

Jul 18, 2015, 1:57:44 PM7/18/15
to indexed...@googlegroups.com
Hey Stefan, what kind of usage are you interested in:
- If you are interested in global IndexedDB usage, I'm not sure if someone who keeps track of that, maybe some browser vendor such as Google or Mozilla
- And if you are interested in IndexedDB usage inside your application, there isn't a native API which counts how many times you've executed some IDB call, however you can easily track the usage yourself