Cannot access Facebook

katmcg

Oct 4, 2023, 4:14:54 PM10/4/23
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I cannot access my facebook.com/katmcg1 account and I cannot logout..
I keep getting an alert box with
What happened
Oct 4, 2023
We removed some of your contentThere is an X at the top right of the alert box, but it doesn’t do anything.
I’ve tried switching from Chrome to Firefox, then deleting my cache in Chrome.Suggestions?

katmcg

Oct 5, 2023, 10:39:46 AM10/5/23
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Back on Facebook. They say I violated community standards.
Possibly my caricature of Ivan the Terrible or watercolor great dane – yeah right ; )
Thanks for listening

katmcg

Oct 7, 2023, 7:59:55 PM10/7/23
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Any suggestions for timers that won’t shut off if I am doing something off the computer, like painting?
My iPhone 7 worked until the timer started speeding up.

Kathleen