CleanMyMac best app?

katmcg

Apr 13, 2024, 1:44:17 PMApr 13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
My CleanMyMac X subscription is up and they don’t have my card (got hacked and replaced ).
Is this still the best app for me to buy?

Sharon Villines

Apr 13, 2024, 3:32:24 PMApr 13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I like it and use it often. But I discovered Setapp, a subscription service to a huge number of Mac programs, that includes CleanMyMac. The subscription cost to Setapp was the same as the subscription to CleanMyMac so it was a wash. Plus it replaced many other programs had purchased and made many more available. $9.99 a month. 240+ apps.

https://setapp.com/

Whenever I need anything, I go there.

Sharon
———
Sharon Villines
Washington DC

> On Apr 13, 2024, at 1:44 PM, katmcg <kat...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> My CleanMyMac X subscription is up and they don’t have my card (got hacked and replaced ).
> Is this still the best app for me to buy?

katmcg

Apr 13, 2024, 9:39:35 PMApr 13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I’d be intimidated having to figure out lots of new apps ; )
Currently learning Affinity Publisher. Pretty much the same as ID.
Kathleen