Re: [ID] Using GREP to split title with one style to two styles

Christophe Dhélin

May 23, 2013, 4:46:19 AM5/23/13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sami,
if you are using numbered lists, you can assign a character style it and the paragraph style to the text.
It's easier.

Christophe

Le 23 mai 2013 à 09:44, Sami <sami.vei...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Everyone,

I have titles using one style and there is numbers, tabulator and text:
  4.3     > Title
  4.3.1   > Title2
  4.3.2   > Title3
  4.4.2.1 > Title4

Numbers before first tabulator and text after first tabulator are using the same style (style1). However I would like to numbers before first tabulator and text after first tabulator in the different style (style1 and style2):
  4.3     > Title
  4.3.1   > Title2
  4.3.2   > Title3
  4.4.2.1 > Title4

Do you have any ideas how to use GREP for this kind of problem? Or any other ideas how to solve the problem? I have tried to use GREP but haven't figured out what to do.

Best regards,
Sami

Christophe Dhélin

May 23, 2013, 4:50:45 AM5/23/13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, my text is cutted.

I mean : "If you are using numbered lists you can assign a character style to the numbers and…"

Christophe

Michel Raj

May 23, 2013, 4:51:40 AM5/23/13
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Or use "nested" styles.
Applying a character style till the tab.

Michel