Scripts Panel wonky CC ID 2018

Karen Hickey

Jul 21, 2018, 10:30:40 PM7/21/18
to InDesign talk
Hi all,
My copy of ID 2018 was recently reinstalled on my virtual Windows computer, and now I am missing both the "user" folder and the "application" folder from the scripts panel.
I have searched for the correct way to see my scripts when opening InDesign, but alas, I cannot figure it out myself.
Does anyone have insight on exactly where to place the .jsx files and the folder structure for them?
I've seen a bunch of ideas via an Internet search and none of them are working so far.
Thank you in advance!
-Karen

Karen Hickey

Jul 21, 2018, 10:45:47 PM7/21/18
to InDesign talk
P.S. I managed to run the script I needed by creating a keyboard shortcut, but in my opinion this is a workaround and not the solution. Since I had place the .jsx in nearly every folder I could think of, I'm still not sure which one is really the correct one!