New opensource tool for converting PDF to Markdown

William F. Adams

Dec 2, 2023, 9:07:21 AM12/2/23
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
This was recently mentioned on Hackernews:

Looks promising, esp. once it gets re-worked for a more permissive license.

William

--
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.

katmcg

Mar 26, 2024, 5:46:49 PMMar 26
to indesi...@googlegroups.com

Affinity just got bought by Canva. Thoughts?
A bit unnerving. But so far seems ok. I know zip about Canva.
Kat

C F Majors

Mar 26, 2024, 6:10:58 PMMar 26
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
Good grief!

Carol Majors
Raleigh NC

R Evans

Mar 27, 2024, 11:29:45 AMMar 27
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I took a look at your website, Kat, and OMG WOW, especially everything available on Amazon—I never got to the end. What a great sense of style and sense of humor you have!

Rebecca