Turning off Smart Text Flow for Primary Text Frame

Danielle Herbert

Mar 5, 2015, 3:09:30 PM3/5/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
I have added a primary text frame to my master page but do NOT want it to use smart text flow.  I want each page's primary text frame to be on its own.

Can anyone help?

Danielle

Bret Perry

Mar 5, 2015, 5:34:55 PM3/5/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com

Go tho the master page and click on the Primary text frame with the selection tool (arrow), then click on the little "page" icon on the top left of the primary frame to disable it's primary text flow.

Bret Perry
Studio IT Manager/Production Artist

ph 626-463-9365
fax 626-449-2201
bpe...@russreid.com

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by calling the Help Desk at 855-486-5519.

David Creamer

Mar 6, 2015, 9:29:02 AM3/6/15
to indesi...@googlegroups.com
In addition to Brett's suggestion, it can be turned off in Preferences under Type.

If you tend to always not it off, turn it off with no documents open; note: only new documents will be affected by this.

David Creamer
IDEAS Training