Thanks For Joining... Now Post & Win

Donnie Boyd

May 4, 2010, 12:40:17 AM5/4/10
to independe...@googlegroups.com
Last week, while visiting Whitney Young High School in Chicago, Illinois, I had a great discussion with High School students about being feared vs. loved, what makes a great artist and the importance of independent thought vs. group thought. I was so inspired and the conversation was so good, that I wanted to continue the conversation and make myself accessible to youth. In this group we will discuss music, politics, and other issues affecting teens. Feel free to ask questions and pose discussion topics. As I said in class, I really want to inspire young people to be critical thinkers and original thinkers. This group is for any and all High School students, so forward and ask your friends to join too.
Forward this link to anyone whose interested in joining that is also a High School student: http://groups.google.com/group/independentthinkers
Each week, I will upload a new “Sound Check” video where I address members of the group. Members of the group will be invited to special events and opportunities. The first 10 people to post a response to last week’s question will be invited to a Special Album Listening Party and you get to bring a friend! To view the first video (on our new You Tube Channel), click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeF03TWHtxw&feature=player_embedded
El Che

sassysage

May 4, 2010, 6:44:17 PM5/4/10
to Independent Thinkers
gotta give the young ones time to get into it and the prizes help...
i like the responses you've gotten so far. very insightful.
i posted the link on my blog to get some female discussion in the
group as well.

i'm listening in and enjoying the discussion

dr. wallace
www.sassysagesays.com