How do I record actions/impressions for analytics?

Shreyansh Dwivedi

Mar 8, 2021, 12:24:42 AM3/8/21
to indeedeng-proctor-users

Hey guys,
I find Proctor very useful but my only worry is that I didn't find a way to record actions/impressions and analyse them in proctor-webapp or any endpoint in proctor-pipet.
Please point me to the right direction for this as it is the only concern which is stopping me from using this project.

Thanks.

aboiv...@indeed.com

Mar 8, 2021, 6:11:34 AM3/8/21
to indeedeng-proctor-users
Hi!

Thank you for reaching out.
Analyzing experiments results is not a feature of Proctor and Pipet, and these products don't log impressions out of the box.
However, for that purpose, in Proctor the toLoggingString() method can be used: it will return a string in an arbitrary format that contains the evaluated group for each Proctor test.
This string can then be logged for the purpose of experiment analysis.
Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Andre