Not able to view test definitions

vi...@blackbuck.com

Feb 8, 2018, 5:34:35 AM2/8/18
to indeedeng-proctor-users
I've commited test definitions but when I run the proctor-webapp, it shows no test definitions. Please help

Jack Humphrey

Feb 8, 2018, 11:31:44 AM2/8/18
to indeedeng-proctor-users
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with proctor webapp.

Are you using git or subversion as SCM?

Do you have values that should work for your SCM in proctor-config.properties?

How are you running Proctor webapp (i.e. what servlet container)?

Do you have the config.dir java property set to point to the directory that contains your proctor-config.properties and proctor-webapp.xml?

Can you check your logs to see if Proctor is reporting any errors loading the test definitions?

Might have more questions that could help find your problem, but let's start there.

Jack Humphrey