Is it possible to extend auto generated code?

Pedro González Jiménez

Apr 28, 2017, 5:11:01 AM4/28/17
to indeedeng-proctor-users
Hi all, I would like to know if is it possible to extend proctor auto generated code. According to this http://opensource.indeedeng.io/proctor/docs/using-groups/ seems to be possible but I couldn't imagine how to do this in a way that will not be loosed every time I generate the code again.
Best,
Pedro

Yiqing Zhu

Apr 28, 2017, 5:41:36 AM4/28/17
to Pedro González Jiménez, indeedeng-proctor-users
Yes it's possible.
You can just write your class extending the generated ones, and put it under source directory which won't be erased.
I can't completely understand what's your concern.