Job for Big Data Developer

Indeed Inspiring

Dec 1, 2020, 12:26:59 AM12/1/20
to Job Portal - Indeed Inspiring Infotech
Job Synopsis

Big Data Developer
Company: InfoCepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 3 to 5 yrs
Location: Pune,Nagpur

 Job Description

Primary responsibilities:

  • Implementing and enhancing Big data pipeline for Data Ingestion, Processing (ETL frameworks) & Consumption using Spark & HIVE
  • Strong SQL & DWH concepts
  • Good understanding of big data ecosystem
  • Having experience or understanding in integration of Spark/Kafka for real-time data use case
  • Expertise in programming language python or java

Preferred background:

  • Understanding of EDW system and high level design document and creation of low level implementation document
  • Understanding of Big Data Lake system of business and high level design document and creation of low level implementation document
  • Experience range : 3-5 years of experience
  • Good communication and presentation skills, able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner

Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development - Database Administration

 Desired Candidate Profile

Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization)

 Company Profile
 InfoCepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
 https://www.infocepts.com

InfoCepts is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics services. With over 700+ Industry leading professionals spread globally, we help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data. Our customers include large global enterprises, data syndicators, and leading software companies. Since 2004, we have deployed hundreds of high performance analytics applications over web and mobile platforms, built several advanced analytics models, processed petabytes of data using Big Data technologies and delivered several high impact business solutions. Driven by our vision of delivering great customer experiences, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about making the world a better place by leveraging the power of data.

Regards,

InfoCepts Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
https://www.infocepts.com
11/1,,INFOCEPTS,IT PARK, PARSODI,GAYATRI NAGAR, NA, GPUR, , NAGPUR, Maharashtra, India

APPLY NOW