JOB | Bigdata / Hadoop Developer Openings @ Blr/Pun/Hyd/Chn - 50 Immediate Positions

Job Portal - Indeed Inspiring Infotech

Mar 17, 2021, 6:00:15 AM3/17/21
to Job Portal - Indeed Inspiring Infotech
Dear Candidates,

Company details:

The Client has a Global Footprint with multiple offices and development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries.
Our Client's offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services.

If You are interested to take it ahead please send me your latest profile in word format furnishing the following details at jeelan...@sampoorna.com:

Candidate Checklist - To be filled by candidate

  • Name as per Passport / Pan card:
  • Date of Birth as per Passport / Pan card:
  • Total Exp :
  • Relevant Exp in IBigdata / Hadoop Development :
  • Current CTC :
  • Expected CTC :
  • Notice period (with negotiable days):
  • Current Work Location :
  • Preferred Work Location (Blr//Pun/Hyd/Chn):
  • Current Payroll Organization:
  • Highest Full time Education:

Position Details:

No. of positions Open: 5 0 Nos.
Salary: Best in the IT Industry.
Employment Type: Permanent (On Client Payrolls).
Job Locations: Presently Joining & work from home, post lockdown either - Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune:

Interview Process:

WebEx Interview over Weekends

Candidate Requirements for this position:

Education: B.E / B. Tech / MCA / M.Sc / M.Tech

Skills: Bigdata / Hadoop Development .

Note: As per the policy we have with the Client, we cannot disclose the Client name in the PE mass mailers. Hence Client name to be disclosed once the updated profile with the required details are sent by the candidate.

If you feel that this job opening is unsuitable for your skill set or experience level please update your profile in the Sampoorna Database to prevent such mismatches in the future. The profile can be updated by logging on to the sampoorna site at http://www.sampoorna.com/ites/ASPWRAPstatic/canoverview.asp

Please feel free to forward this mail to any of your friends or colleagues who may be interested in this position.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Best Regards,
JEELAN

SAMPOORNA COMPUTER PEOPLE
Mobile: 91-8867 10 2326 (10:30 - 6:30 PM)
E-Mail: jeelan...@sampoorna.com
Website: www.sampoorna.com