Incursion (open source) 0.6.9Y release

Richard Tew

Mar 24, 2014, 10:34:27 PM3/24/14
to incu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There are now binaries for 0.6.9Y.  Expect it to be unstable.   Bugs will be fixed as time permits.

Julian, if you check this out and have any concerns, please let me know and I will address them.

Cheers,
Richard.

K M

Mar 25, 2014, 5:02:40 AM3/25/14
to incu...@googlegroups.com
As I've already let you know on roguetemple, there seems to be a linking problem with libtcod and/or the VC++ runtime. After some Googling and puttering about I've made sure the runtime I have is exactly the one it wants, but the game still fails to initialize - and I was so looking forward to testing if the keyboard input bugs are really gone!

Richard Tew

Mar 25, 2014, 5:29:09 PM3/25/14
to incu...@googlegroups.com
As posted on rogue temple, a new version is uploaded. It's linked
statically with the runtime, and I've also ensured that all binaries
are release versions, as libtcod and SDL2 were also possibly debug
dlls.

On 3/25/14, K M <katarz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I've already let you know on roguetemple, there seems to be a linking
> problem with libtcod and/or the VC++ runtime. After some Googling and
> puttering about I've made sure the runtime I have is exactly the one it
> wants, but the game still fails to initialize - and I was so looking
> forward to testing if the keyboard input bugs are really gone!
>
> W dniu wtorek, 25 marca 2014 03:34:27 UTC+1 użytkownik Richard Tew napisał:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are now binaries for 0.6.9Y. Expect it to be unstable. Bugs will
>>
>> be fixed as time permits.
>>
>> See the rogue temple
>> post<http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=4027.msg35651#msg35651>
>> .
>>
>> Julian, if you check this out and have any concerns, please let me know
>> and I will address them.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Richard.
>>

> --
>
> ---

Holsety

Mar 26, 2014, 6:46:51 AM3/26/14
to incu...@googlegroups.com
Couldn't run the old version, this one runs like a charm. Much obliged.

richinaustin

Mar 26, 2014, 5:47:39 PM3/26/14
to incu...@googlegroups.com
You guys are doing work that is appreciated, thanks for your time and effort!