Samudra Manthan at Thailand airport

Alok Mynest

May 11, 2012, 3:30:03 AM5/11/12
to incredible34

Samudra Manthan - At Thailand Airport

In Bangkok , Thailand , there is new international airport called Suvarn-bhoomi.

Very interesting to know that country surrounded by other major religion has such
a huge display

from the scripture of Devi Bhagavat and Vishnu Puran.

As is well known - majority of the population in Malaysia , Indonesia , Thailand
, Cambodia etc., etc., are not Hindus -

but they have the culture of respecting their forefathers who were Hindus -
and also the

Hindu Sanatan Dharma which is unique and has no comparison.

Please see this beautiful exhibit - which is very meaningful and has a message
 to the Society.

When asked: Can we imagine putting up this kind of things in our Air Ports in India ?

Someone answered: There will be protests from so called secularists,
pseudo secularists etc. etc.

Regards:-

Alok MD
GS Engineering & Constructions India Pvt Ltd
DLF Golf course Rd
Sector-53
Gurgaon
Haryana